Ultimate lifestyle sanctuary
The boundaries between the great outdoors and a modern lifestyle become blurred at the Sardinia Bay Golf & Wildlife Estate, situated a mere “drive” from Port Elizabeth’s city centre. A whiff of the ocean combines with the sweet aroma of indigenous flora and an assortment of bird sounds, carried on the cool breeze into your living room, to tease the senses. Wildlife that roams freely and the occasional sighting of a golfer complete the picture of the ultimate lifestyle sanctuary.
Investing in the big five
- Two tees at each of the nine holes ensure a full-length golf course for residents and locals alike. Sixty-six shots are par for this well-groomed course.
- An abundance of indigenous fauna and flora call the estate home. While a number of trails criss-crosses these great outdoors, animals enjoy right of way.
- A modern recreation centre is the heartbeat of this community. It is a place where residents congregate or indulge in activities such as tennis and swimming.
- Twenty-four-hour security guards, perimeter fencing, CCTV and security zones ensure peace of mind for residents, whether they are enjoying their golden years or raising young families.
- The estate’s name is derived from the neighbouring Sardinia Bay, known for its nomadic dunes and sandy beaches. A fitting namesake as it is a mere stone’s throw away.